Veroval® Male Fertility - home test
Have you been trying to have a baby for a while and it's not working out? Then it is advisable to take a test to determine the sperm concentration.
You don't have to go to the doctor right away, because you can do the Veroval test discreetly at home.
- A quick and reliable test to detect sperm concentration in semen.
- 95% accuracy
Detailed product description
- Have you been trying to have a baby for a while and it's not working out? Then it is advisable to take a test to determine the sperm concentration.
- You don't have to go to the doctor right away, because you can do the Veroval test discreetly at home.
- Not only will it save you time in the doctor's waiting room, but it will also save you from waiting impatiently for the test to be evaluated. You will know the result in just 7 minutes.
How does the fertility test work?
The test determines from a semen sample whether the sperm count is within the normal range (at least 20 million sperm/ml). Even in a home environment, you will get accurate results. The reliability of the Veroval Male Fertility Test is greater than 95%.
Easy to use
- Before you collect sperm by manual stimulation (masturbation), please note the following instructions:
- Wait at least 48 hours, but no longer than 7 days, after your last ejaculation.
- Do not use any jelly or lotion.
- Do not use a condom.
- Performing the test
- All you need is to take a semen sample.
- Leave the bowl with the sample on the table for 20 minutes.
- Scoop the semen into the syringe.
- Then mix it with the solution.
- Drip the resulting mixture into the cartridge and read the result after 7 minutes.
At Online Medical we have hundreds of thousands of products in stock. We only supply wholesale to our B2B partners, which include hospitals, pharmacies, offices, schools and large corporations. We pride ourselves on the speed of delivery of contracted goods due to our large inventory and wide range of products in the field of medical supplies and protective equipment.
We always price individually, so don't hesitate to contact us now. Your stock of medical supplies and protective equipment will be ready for the onslaught of Covid-19. You will always have enough mandatory tests for your employees, and you will not run out of quality FFP2 respirators or respirators. You can protect your workers with peace of mind with protective suits and quality disinfection.