Ultralight Medical NanoRespirator FFP2
Czech Medical Nano Respirator FFP2 with min. 95% filtration effect.
Prevents the penetration of microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, mould spores), fine dust and toxic solid or liquid particles from the outside in.
Made exclusively from Czech materials.
DETAILED PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
The Czech Medical Nano Respirator FFP2 is designed for comfortable use during strenuous physical activity and for everyday use. It is suitable for working in dusty environments, with organic solvents, but also for protection against allergens, viruses and bacteria.
- Made, tested and certified in the Czech Republic.
- Made exclusively from Czech materials under strict quality control on the production line in the Czech Republic.
- Maximum breathability for great breathing.
As a specialist retailer of protective equipment, we strive to offer quality products, especially from Czech manufacturers. We test our products in independent laboratories and customer satisfaction is a major factor in deciding whether we will keep a particular product on offer for the long term. Respirators differ from each other in many ways, such as the length and quality of the rubber bands, the breathability of the material used or the fit to the face, which is why buyer feedback is very important to us!
- Optimal size
- Resistant to mould and odours and low maintenance
- Maintains maximum comfort and ease of wear
- Perfect seal, reinforced nose clip allows for a perfect seal around the nose
- Lightweight and portable, weighs just 4g and fits almost anywhere - you can keep it with you at all times
- Follows the shape of the face perfectly and fits well
- Breathable, comfortable to breathe in
- The material is very soft, lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear
- Very high quality with perfect workmanship of all details
- Protection type: FFP2 NR
- Degree of filtration: ≥ 95%
- Certification EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
- CE 1024
- Designed for adults, size UNI
- Pack of 10
- Maximum efficiency: 8 hours of full use
- Model without exhalation valve
- Metal band for easier fitting and a significant leak
- Suppresses direct inhalation of dry particles, water and oil-based aerosols
Before putting on the respirator, wash your hands with soap and water or use disinfectant.
For hygiene reasons, it is not possible to return the goods within the 14-day period.
The goods are in stock, ready for delivery throughout the country.
For single use. Dispose of in a suitable manner after use.
Czech manufacturer of medical devices, which produces respirators exclusively from Czech materials under strict quality control on the production line in the Czech Republic.
At Online Medical we have hundreds of thousands of products in stock. We only supply wholesale to our B2B partners, which include hospitals, pharmacies, offices, schools and large corporations. We pride ourselves on the speed of delivery of contracted goods due to our large inventory and wide range of products in the field of medical supplies and protective equipment.
We always price individually, so don't hesitate to contact us now. Your stock of medical supplies and protective equipment will be ready for the onslaught of Covid-19. You will always have enough mandatory tests for your employees, and you will not run out of quality FFP2 respirators or respirators. You can protect your workers with peace of mind with protective suits and quality disinfection.