Detailed product description:
- Czech FFP2 class respirator providing protection against viruses, bacteria, dust and droplets.
- Manufactured, tested and certified in the Czech Republic.
- Made exclusively from Czech materials under strict quality control on the production line in the Czech Republic.
- Elastics with a high percentage of elastane.
- Maximum breathability for great breathing.
- Consists of 5 protective layers.
It is a personal protective equipment according to EU Regulation 2016/425.
The product bears the CE marking guaranteeing compliance with the requirements of the applicable legislation.
Producer: DAMA TRADE s.r.o.
DAMA TRADE s.r.o. is focused on the development and production of advanced materials using special technologies. Its long-term goal is to produce products of top quality. Now, due to the global pandemic, it is reorienting itself to the development and production of protective equipment using modern technologies in order to meet the current needs of the Czech and global market with its quality products.
As a specialist retailer of protective equipment, we strive to offer quality products, especially from Czech manufacturers. We test our products in independent laboratories and customer satisfaction is a major factor in determining whether we keep a particular product on offer for the long term. Respirators differ from each other in many ways, such as the length and quality of the elastics, the breathability of the material used, or the fit to the face, and that is why buyer feedback is very important to us!
- Type of protection: FFP2 NR
- Degree of filtration: ≥ 95%
- Certification EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
- CE 1024
- Designed for adults, size UNI
- Hygienically packed 1pc
- Maximum efficiency: usage time 8 hours full operation
- Model without exhalation valve
- Metal tape for easier fitting and a significant leak
- Suppresses direct inhalation of dry particles, water and oil-based aerosols
USE: Before putting on the respirator, wash your hands with soap and water or use disinfectant.
For hygiene reasons, it is not possible to return the goods within the 14-day period.
In a pack of 10.
The goods are in stock, ready for delivery throughout the country.
For single use. Dispose of appropriately after use.
Designs of respirators FFP2
At Online Medical we have hundreds of thousands of products in stock. We only supply wholesale to our B2B partners, which include hospitals, pharmacies, offices, schools and large corporations. We pride ourselves on the speed of delivery of contracted goods due to our large inventory and wide range of products in the field of medical supplies and protective equipment.
We always price individually, so don't hesitate to contact us now. Your stock of medical supplies and protective equipment will be ready for the onslaught of Covid-19. You will always have enough mandatory tests for your employees, and you will not run out of quality FFP2 respirators or respirators. You can protect your workers with peace of mind with protective suits and quality disinfection.