Czech FFP3 class respirator with filtration control
Made in the Czech Republic.
It does not contain an exhalation valve, so the wearer does not endanger his surroundings by possible transmission of viruses and bacteria.
Products marked as such are measured by our cooperating laboratory and confirm the declared filtration.
note: this respirator is characterized by the highest possible measured filtration, which we have in our range of 99.983% and a perfect resistance of 100Pa
ERGONOMIC RESPIRATORS FFP3
In the context of the coronavirus epidemic, we have currently added quality certified disposable respirators to our portfolio. The respirators have a sewn-in flap to comfortably fit the upper part of the mask to the nose. These are professional respirators suitable for healthcare, government, companies and establishments, as well as for individuals for personal use.
Filtration class FFP3
The FFP3 filter class provides a medium-high degree of protection. It protects against moderately toxic particles, harmful mutagenic substances, fibrogenic substances, asbestos, harmful dust, smoke and aerosols up to a concentration level of 10xNPK/PEL, with a filtration efficiency equal to or higher than 99%. It consists of 4 layers:
- First protective ( Insulation ) layer ( Spone bond ).
- First filter layer ( meltblown )
- Second filter layer ( meltblown )
- Second protective layer ( skin friendly ) , ( spone bond )
- It does not contain an exhalation valve, so the wearer does not endanger his/her surroundings by possible transmission of viruses and bacteria.
- Type of protection: FFP3 NR
- Degree of filtration: ≥ 99%
- Certification EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
- CE 0370
- Designed for adults
- Pack of 5.
- Maximum efficiency: usage time 8 hours full operation
- Model without exhalation valve
- Metal tape for easier fitting and a significant leak
- Suppresses direct inhalation of dry particles, water and oil-based aerosols
- Colour: white
- Wash hands thoroughly before putting on respirator
- Put the respirator up to your nose, hold with one hand and put the rubber bands behind your ears or over your head with the other. The respirator must fit along the cheeks and under the chin.
- After 8 hours, replace the respirator with a new one.
- If you take the respirator off and on repeatedly, touch only the rubber bands, not the respirator itself.
- Place the used respirator in a plastic bag that you can close and then throw away in the trash.
- Before putting on the respirator, wash your hands with soap and water or use disinfectant.
- For hygiene reasons, it is not possible to return the goods within the 14-day period.
Respirators differ from each other in many ways, such as the length and quality of the rubber bands, the breathability of the material used or the fit to the face, so buyer feedback is very important to us! Will you share your experience with others?
ROYAX was founded in 2010 in Prague, Czech Republic, where its headquarters are located. The company's headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, manages and leads its operations in the Middle East and North Africa. A customer-centric approach and collaboration with leading research and development institutions in the EU are the pillars of ROYAX that make it your preferred medical equipment supplier.
At Online Medical we have hundreds of thousands of products in stock. We only supply wholesale to our B2B partners, which include hospitals, pharmacies, offices, schools and large corporations. We pride ourselves on the speed of delivery of contracted goods due to our large inventory and wide range of products in the field of medical supplies and protective equipment.
We always price individually, so don't hesitate to contact us now. Your stock of medical supplies and protective equipment will be ready for the onslaught of Covid-19. You will always have enough mandatory tests for your employees, and you will not run out of quality FFP2 respirators or respirators. You can protect your workers with peace of mind with protective suits and quality disinfection.