Czech NanoRespirator BreaSAFE® FFP2 Reusable - Blue
BreaSAFE® COMMUNITY MASK FFP2 reusable nanofibre filtering half mask with a particulate capture of more than 95%.
Complies with the European standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009.
The nanofibre membrane provides a higher level of protection for the user against COVID-19 disease.
DETAILED PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Packed under strict hygienic conditions.
Czech safe nano respirator FFP2
- Manufacturer specifies a usage period of 1 week
- Universal for women and men
- Respirator can be regenerated repeatedly throughout the day with PURE 100% spray
- With tested 99.9% capture of bacteria, viruses, pollen and other submicron particles
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- FFP2 compliant
- Meets European standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
- Made in the Czech Republic
ADVANTAGES OF NANO RESPIRATOR:
- Optimal size
- Resistant to mould and odours and low maintenance
- Maintains maximum comfort and ease of wear
- Perfect seal, reinforced nose clip allows for a perfect seal around the nose
- Lightweight and portable, weighs just 4g and fits almost anywhere - you can keep it with you at all times
- Follows the shape of the face perfectly and fits well
- Breathable, comfortable to breathe in
- The material is very soft, lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear
- Very high quality with perfect workmanship of all details
NANO RESPIRATOR MAINTENANCE:
Daily treatment and disinfection
During the day, carry out disinfection and regeneration, we recommend using PURE100%
Respirators differ from each other in many ways, such as the length and quality of the elastics, the breathability of the material used or the fit to the face, which is why buyer feedback is very important to us! Will you share your experience with others? Rate this product with stars.
- FFP2 NR
- Degree of filtration: ≥ 94%
- Certification EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
- CE 2233
- Designed for adults, sizes L, M
- Pack of 5
- Maximum efficiency: 8 hours of full use
- Model without exhalation valve
- Metal tape for easier fitting and a significant leak
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
Wash hands with soap and water or use disinfectant before putting on the respirator.
Goods are in stock, ready for delivery nationwide.
For hygiene reasons, goods cannot be returned within 14 days.
BreaSAFE brand products are manufactured by the Czech company PARDAM NANO4FIBERS s.r.o., which is a proud member of the Czech Nanotechnology Industry Association and part of the Czech Republic is Nano project. The respirators are made of nanofibre membrane, which guarantees the capture of at least 94% of solid or liquid particles in the air. They boast a higher level of protection, fit perfectly, are lightweight and foldable, comfortable, breathable and also reusable.
At Online Medical we have hundreds of thousands of products in stock. We only supply wholesale to our B2B partners, which include hospitals, pharmacies, offices, schools and large corporations. We pride ourselves on the speed of delivery of contracted goods due to our large inventory and wide range of products in the field of medical supplies and protective equipment.
We always price individually, so don't hesitate to contact us now. Your stock of medical supplies and protective equipment will be ready for the onslaught of Covid-19. You will always have enough mandatory tests for your employees, and you will not run out of quality FFP2 respirators or respirators. You can protect your workers with peace of mind with protective suits and quality disinfection.